ARCC Consulting, the developers of the cost of care tool for domiciliary/homecare providers, have announced a live drop-in session for both providers and commissioners to ask any questions.
Registration and links for these are available on the LGA website via the link below:
• Tuesday 5 July, 12:00 to 13:00
This session is aimed at supporting care providers to complete the Homecare Cost Toolkit. ARCC Consulting will be talking through some of the key issues and questions received and enabling providers to ask questions.
Topics addressed will include:
- Accounting for agency pay and enhancements
- Adapting the model for different service types
- Understanding the impact of rurality/geography on cost
- Understanding the impact of varying visit times on cost
If you would like ARCC Consulting to cover a specific topic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend the sessions, ARCC will be recording the session to post on their Youtube channel.